Sunday, August 31, 2014

Apple lured founder and editor AnandTech.com

Founder of the popular English-language IT-resource AnandTech Anand Lal Shimp went to Apple after 17 years of work in the publication. Writes about it on Monday MacRumors. Than a journalist will be engaged in its new location, not reported.
Anand-Lal-Shimpi-1

Shimp AnandTech.com resource founded in 1997. Now it is the largest publication in the field of high technology, which has become recognized professionals of the IT industry and a wide readership. After seventeen years of experience in the field of journalism, he left his post and went to work at Apple. In the company's press service confirmed the employment Ananda, but the question of the post IT-obzorevatelya left unanswered.
"I was 32 more than AnandTech in my life I devoted only to parents. I spent most of my life studying, testing, analyzing and highlighting new technologies. And I must say that I have not regretted it for a second.
But after 17 and a half years of work in the field of high technology, it seems the time has come for change. This is my last article for AnandTech, since I'm officially out of IT-journalism "- wrote a columnist on the site.
Apparently, Apple with its purpose Shimp discuss in advance: a day after the resignation became known that he went to work in a California corporation.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF