Friday, September 5, 2014

Steve Wozniak gave a $ 10 million employee Apple, which has deprived Steve Jobs

At the dawn of Apple, when Steve Jobs refused to give options for part of the first employees of the company, the other co-founder Steve Wozniak gave one of disadvantaged workers own shares in the amount of $ 10 million. Writes Siliconrus with reference to the Business Insider.
Apple-10-steve-1

Employee of the company at number 12 Daniel Kottke traveled to India with Jobs and was a friend from college. However, Jobs believed that Kottke is not worthy of the award.
Kottke later told the publication Dice, that he hoped to meet with co-founder Eduardo Saverin Facebook (Zuckerberg sued because of an option), because he feels that they have a "common history":
"It was the summer of 1980, I had no option. No one ever even told me about it. All I wanted - to know the opinion of Steve about this, but he just did not want to talk to me. Several times he made me wait in his office for a few hours. You know how it happens - he endlessly talked on the phone before I left. "
When one of the directors of Apple later drew attention to the lack of options at Kottke and offered to give him a share of the company, Jobs replied: "Good. I'll give it a zero. "
Another co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak, did not think that Jobs is doing the right. When Jobs refused to hand options, Wozniak Kottke offered some of its own shares for $ 10 million.
"I am surprised that the producers of the film" Jobs "decided to show when Jobs refused to give securities early Apple team, but did not show, I gave some of its own shares for $ 10 million, because he thought it would be right. $ 10 million - it was a lot of money in those days, "- said Wozniak.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF