Friday, December 19, 2014

Tim Cook made a personal donation in favor of gay and lesbian Alabama

Apple CEO Tim Cook made a "generous donation" in favor of the human rights organization Project One America, defending the interests of members of the LGBT community in the three southern US states. Wrote about this in his blog, a human rights activist Chad Griffin.
gay-ku-2

"When Tim Cook learned about Project One America - our new campaign for the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people in Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi - he immediately said" I am with you. " Thanks to its generous investment, we can move forward at the local level and at the state level, defending the rights of LGBT people and providing protection to those who most need it "- wrote the Promoter Chad Griffin.
Tim Cook admitted to sexual orientation in October this year. Apple CEO said that he - gay, noting that not only is not shy about it, but also considers the gift of God. "Until now, I did not recognize the public in its orientation. Now I want to be clear: I am proud that I - gay, and I think this is one of the greatest gifts from the Lord" - said Cook.
The general director noted that, though not publicly admitted homosexuality, has never concealed its orientation. In particular, the staff of Apple, as Cook said, were aware of. "Many of my colleagues at Apple know that I - gay, and it had no effect on their attitude towards me.Of course, I am fortunate to work for a company that loves creativity and innovation, but not all are so lucky. I am proud that I - gay "- said Cook.
In November last year, Tim Cook spoke out in support of the law banning employment discrimination against members of the LGBT community. As a result, the US Senate voted for the bill prohibiting lay off employees because of their sexual orientation, as well as to deny gays and lesbians in employment. Cook welcomed the decision on his Twitter account.
gay-ku-1
In early December, it was reported that a bill to protect the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people in Alabama called in honor of the general director of Apple.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF