Thursday, August 21, 2014

WD has released a limited edition My Passport Ultra drives

In commemoration of the tenth anniversary of its series of portable drives My Passport, WD's external drive produces popular in the new design. Over the past 10 years, has sold more than 60 million drives My Passport. They provided to users worldwide, approximately 42,000 petabytes of space for safe storage. New Drives My Passport Ultra Metal Edition and My Passport Ultra Anniversary Edition have a metal body, compact size and the amount of up to 2 TB. New products help users protect their data by using backup software, and integration with cloud services make it possible to access data from anywhere there is Internet access.
WD выпустила ограниченную серию накопителей My Passport Ultra

Drives My Passport Ultra Metal Edition and Anniversary Edition has a body made of aluminum with a design in the form of diverging rays.
WD выпустила ограниченную серию накопителей My Passport Ultra
Drives My Passport Ultra Metal Edition equipped with software from the WD SmartWare Pro with built-in support for Dropbox. This decision will allow the user to create a backup of your data from a PC to a portable storage device, upload them to drive in the cloud storage and sync your account details to Dropbox devices line My Passport.
"Ten years - an important milestone in terms of the standards of any consumer technology, and we are especially proud of the fact that over the years been able to rethink again and again, to complement and improve the product line My Passport, to meet the ever-changing needs - said Tony Tate, vice president and business unit manager of WD to work with solutions for data storage. - We are sincerely grateful to all customers for feedback received during this period. Specifically, they helped to make a series of the most popular My Passport line of external hard drives. "
On the cost and timing of the appearance for sale will be announced later.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF