Friday, March 20, 2015

Apple fans called 5 reasons why he did not buy Apple Watch

Target Audience Apple is known for loyalty, sometimes verging on fanaticism. That head of Market Domination Media Jonathan Long uses only "apple" products and faithfully buys all new items. And watch Apple Watch he does not buy it. How so? AIT offers considerations top manager about the new product category of the legendary company.
Apple-Watch-not-bue-1

"I'm a big fan of Apple. I have a iPhone 6, and every time there is a new model, I buy a new model. My company uses the technique of Apple - right now I'm typing on the iMac, and in a bag under the table I lie MacBook Pro and iPad. And as recently as this morning in the gym, I was listening to music from your iPod on the treadmill.
March 9, at a press conference, Apple introduced the final version of Apple Watch. Pre-orders for the device will open April 10 to as low as $ 349 for a sports model and $ 17,000 for the 18-carat version of pink or yellow gold.
Despite the fact that I'm a big fan of the brand on Apple Watch I'm still not buying it. And I have it on for five reasons.

1. Apple Watch does not increase productivity

iPhone and iPad make life easier. The ability to search the web or check email on the go makes us more productive. With a huge range of applications, your entire office can fit in the palm of your hand literally.
What can we add to this Apple Watch? With their help, you can do the same thing on the iPhone and iPad, only a very small screen. You'll actually read your mail or surf the search to a wristwatch, given that the same thing can be done with a phone that is in your pocket? I doubt very much.

2. Another distracting gizmo

I do not need another gadget, which I am constantly distracted. When I work, I read the mail c desktop, but parallel to the letters fall down on my smartphone. Notification LED is lit, and the phone vibrates every now and then with a call to check another email message or memo.Do I need another device constantly scraping? Frankly, I would prefer to reduce their number to a minimum.

3. Another gadget that you wear with them

Nothing will change in my life, if I buy Apple Watch. Anyway I'll do the work on the iMac and MacBook. I'll go in the mobile Internet on the go with iPhone and iPad. And in the gym will listen to music with the iPod. And if I want to take a picture, it'll take a smartphone.
What is the charm of Apple Watch? Well, it's a watch, so I can buy them in order to check the time. Although the wait, I know what time it is, with the iPhone, iPad, iMac or MacBook, right?And, by the way, I already have a watch.

4. The watches will not make you healthier

I remember when I first submitted FitBit, all in the gym they have got, and I'm including. Put them three times before they moved into the closet, but there it sat. Of course, the data that they were given, looked cool, but not because of this I have become stronger, healthier and more insistent.
While Apple is engaged in the direction of health, developing a revolutionary functions Health & Fitness, to become healthier, you do not need. If you really think about how to take care of herself, take the money you were going to spend on the Apple Watch, and take them to the gym - a subscription for one year plus personal trainer will cost you less than this gadget.

5. Is there a better use of money

Suppose you already have a computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone and watch. Apple Watch you do not need, but you want them. Model on a stainless steel bracelet, which I guess would be the most popular among businessmen, worth $ 999.
Think of what you can spend $ 1,000 to improve their business. That's enough to pay the phone bill for the year. Or most of the subscriptions for the software company. Think about what other budget holes, you can close this money?
Good if Apple Watch? Yes I Am. Whether the company will sell millions of these devices? Yes I Am. Whether they are necessary to you? Personally, I'm not buying it".
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF